Congrats to Bob and his Lost Dogs. This is the 28th straight season that they have made the playoffs, but they had not won it all since '20.
End-of-season awards are up on the main site.
Waiver and DFA periods are extended, as the off season begins.
By Tuesday morning, you need to:
* Check that you still have a scout. If not (or if you want a new scout for any reason), send me a bid by email for a scout. All bids are four year offers, minimum is the scout's asking price... You may send bids on multiple FA scouts, but I will consider everyone's #1 choice first and sign the winners before looking at anyone's second choice.
* Respond to in-game emails regarding options
* Adjust arby offers.
* Make contract extension offers.
Tuesday morning I will import, sim to Nov 15 and put up a new file with scouts signed.
By Thursday morning, you need to:
* Adjust arby offers, as you see fit. (last chance)
* Make any last efforts at contract extensions. (last chance)
* Begin to prepare roster for rule 5 draft.
Thursday morning, I will advance to Dec. 1
By Saturday morning
* Begin free agent offers
* Set your roster for the rule 5 draft
(Too early to make a meaningful rule 5 draft list)
Saturday, I will
* Put up a file showing the rule 5 draft pool
By Monday morning, you should
* Create your in-game draft list
Monday I will
* Import and run the rule 5 draft
* Run a week of free agency
Then sim one week each morning until mid-January.